Monday, August 13, 2012

5th PPL Network AGM, Bangkok 27th - 30th May 2012

I should have update this long ago but were too busy to update. Myself and my colleague went to Bangkok for PPL Network Annual Meeting from 27th - 30th May 2012. The 4 days 3 nights stay were fully packed and memorable experience.

Our first night was spent mingling with the members as a private function at Sambal Restaurant which is located at Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel, also the hotel we were staying. The weather was just nice with cool breeze I reached there on time at 7.30pm. It was a little awkward at first as I know NO ONE and my colleague decided to buy something and joined me later. But I found I am not the only one who felt that way as there were many others who just joined the network like us and know nobody. Just smile to everyone and approach whoever that meets your eyes. Don't worry you won't be rejected as we all come here for the same reason: To know each other and get business! So if you are SHY, forget about being a salesman or an entrepreneur. I ended the night at 10.30pm to sleep in early.



Meeting started at 8.30am with total attendance about 210 delegates from 70 countries. It was the highest record since the network's 5th year. We had a one-to-one meeting where we had a 15 minutes private meeting with the PPL member.




We boarded 'The Grand Chao Praya Cruise' for private dinner where we spent 3 hours on board to enjoy the food and music. I awarded myself with a bottle of Singha Beer :). We reached back our hotel at 10pm and thought was too early to sleep. So me and my colleague walked out from the hotel and pampered our selves for 2 hours of Thai Massage.

The next 2 days was another fully packed day. The event was successful and fruitful. Not to mention was memorable one too.

Look forward to PPL Network meeting next year!

Life's Good!

Ing Kumala
Personal email: ing.kumala@gmail.com
Business email: info@ptkalinda.co.id




No comments:

Post a Comment