Wednesday, August 24, 2016

7th PPL Network AGM, Manila 25th - 28th May 2014

I am getting a complain from personal friend on why I NEVER update my blog. Well first of all this blog is meant for business purpose (tho I expose some of my personal life to proof hey I am real person).

Anyway I should probably update (yeah I still exist and reply your emails).  Drop me inquiry if you need any assistance regarding Import/Export to/from Indonesia.
Email: ing.kumala@gmail.com
WhatsApp: +62 813 3888 5228

Just like the previous year, I attended the 7th PPL Networks Annual Global Meeting. This year it was held in Manila, Philippines on 25th - 28th May 2014.


Receiving award. Only reputable and loyal agents get this =)
Cocktail Night with Myanmar and Japan Agents

All Delegates on business suit 



After doing my research, i took the chance to extend my trip and did my Lasik Surgery at Shinagawa Lasik at Makati area. One of the best decision I made! The whole process took just 1 day and when I woke up the next morning, everything looks crystal clear. And I could also do my check up at Singapore (at some fee).

Next day with perfect clear eyes *feels good*
Visited Ocean Park and feed the penguin. Took a picture with Pinay
Day Tour to Corregidor Island
Walk This Way - Walking Tour by Carlos Celdran

Checking out Manila own beer before I left :p

It was a nice experience to visit a neighbour country. Surprisingly the city is more advanced than I thought. Heard from my local tour guide their current president is doing a good job. Perhaps next time I would come again for holiday and explore their underwater world. Till then...

In your service,
Ing Kumala

Personal email: ing.kumala@gmail.com
Business email: info@ptkalinda.co.id

No comments:

Post a Comment